If you're looking for advice about pursuing a career in neuropsychology, see below for mentorship & networking resources:
What is a Mentor?
Strong mentorship and professional networks help students build successful careers. Mentors are people you establish a long-term relationship with, and they can help you:
- Clarify your training and career goals, and monitor your progress towards those goals
- Provide support navigating academia (e.g., applying to graduate school)
- Broaden your professional networks and share resources
What is a N2N Student Liaison?
If you’re looking for something briefer or more focused than formal, long-term mentorship, our N2N Student Liaisons can meet with you for 1-2 meetings to:
- Introduce you to neuropsychology and discuss your related interests
- Answer specific questions about how to prepare for a career in neuropsychology
- Connect you with additional resources (including finding a long-term mentor who would be a good fit for you)
Click the button below to read about and connect with a N2N Student Liaison!